Healthy Corn Spinach Lollipop
Here is a healthy iron and fibre rich lollipop that your kids are sure to love. This is a perfect snack for kiddy parties.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp plain flour, ½ cup milk, ¼ cup plain flour, 3 tbsp water, ½ cup cooked sweet corn, 1 cup cooked penne pasta, ¼ cup finely chopped blanched spinach, 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander, ½ tsp finely chopped green chillies, 4 tbsp grated cheese, salt, bread crumbs and white sauce.
1. Make white sauce by cooking butter, plain flour, and milk. Stir well to remove all lumps. Keep aside.
2. Make a flour paste by mixing ¼ cup plain flour with 3 tbsp water.
3. Take cooked sweet corn and crush it. Mix in cooked penne pasta, spinach, fresh coriander, green chillies, grated cheese, salt, and white sauce.
4. Make a small ball with the mixture and dip it in the flour paste and coat with bread crumbs. Insert a bread stick to morph it into a lollipop shape.
5. Deep fry the lollies till light brown in colour.
Try these lollipops today and watch them vanish in minutes.