Healthy Dalia Paneer Pulao
Pulao is a dish that is usually made with rice, but here is an interesting recipe of pulao using dalia. Dalia is very rich in fibres and by adding paneer and vegetables to the pulao you will also get the goodness of vitamins, calcium, and proteins.
Ingredients: 2 tbsp dalia, 1 tbsp ghee, ¼ tsp jeera seeds, ½ cup finely chopped carrots, ¼ cup paneer cubes, salt, turmeric powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 2 cups of water.
1. Take dalia, wash, and drain.
2. Add ghee to cooker pan and add jeera seeds.
3. When the seeds crackle, add drained dalia, and sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Next add carrots and paneer cubes.
5. Add salt, turmeric powder, and garam masala.
6. Add 2 cups of water and cook for 2 whistles.
7. Once cooker cools, mix the pulao, garnish with fresh coriander.
Your Dalia Paneer Pulao is ready to be served with curds.