Healthy Dosa with Chickpeas
Looking for a breakfast recipe that is rich in calcium, protein, and energy for your long dayl? Then try this Chickpeas Dosa.
Ingredients: 1 cup rice, 1 cup chickpeas, 1 inch ginger, ½ tsp cumin seeds, 2 tbsp vegetable oil, salt to taste, add 1 cup shredded carrots, ½ cup chopped onions.
1. Soak rice and chickpeas overnight.
2. Grind together the chickpeas, rice, ginger, cumin seeds, vegetable oil and salt to taste. Use enough water to make get the dosa consistency. Keep aside.
3. To make dosa filling – heat 1 tsp oil and add carrots, onions, and salt. Fry for 2 minutes.
4. Heat a non-stick pan, grease and spread a spoonful of dosa batter.
5. Flip the dosa and cook on both sides.
6. Put a spoon of the filling and fold the dosa.