Healthy Sabudana Vada
Did you know that sabudana is often a baby’s first food? Sabudana is loaded with calcium, iron, potassium, and vitamin K. So here we bring you a recipe with sabudana for your kid, which is both tasty and nutritious.
Ingredients: 1 cup sabudana, 4 medium potatoes, ½ cup peanuts, 1 teaspoon ginger, finely chopped, 2 teaspoon lime juice, few chopped coriander leaves, 1.5 teaspoon sugar, salt to taste, oil for frying
1. Soak the sabudana in water overnight.
2. Drain all the water completely from the soaked sabudana.
3. Boil, peel and mash the potatoes and mix with the sabudana.
4. Dry roast the peanuts and coarsely powder them.
5. To the potato mixture, add the peanuts, salt, sugar, ginger, coriander leaves and lemon juice and mix well.
6. Shape the mixture into flat round vadas or patties and deep fry till golden brown. Serve with green chutney.
Packed with nutrients, this is an appetizing snack you can serve to your child any time!