Honey and Cocoa Oatmeal Cookies
If you want to have some healthy yet tasty sweet treat then try these Oatmeal Cookies. With the flavour of cocoa and honey, this can soon become your favourite cookies. Oats are high fibre food with anti-oxidants, while honey contains calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and zinc.
Ingredients: ¼ cup milk, ¼ cup butter, ½ cup sugar, 3 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 cup instant oats, 1 tbsp whole wheat flour, and ½ cup honey.
1. In a pan mix milk, butter, sugar, and cocoa powder.
2. Bring it to boil while stirring continuously.
3. Remove from flame and add instant oats, whole wheat flour, and honey.
4. Mix and put spoonfuls in a waxed paper in the form of cookies.
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees celcius for 10-12 minutes.
6. Cool and store in air-tight containers.
Have these cookies as an evening snack with a glass of milk for a complete and wholesome snack.