Hot And Cold - Apple Fritters With Vanilla Ice-cream
Want to try something different with your kid’s daily dose of apple? Try these yummy Apple Fritters. They are packed with the goodness of apples and the yumminess of jalebi.
Ingredients: ½ tsp sugar dissolved in ¼ cup warm water, ¾ cup maida, 1 tsp oil, 1 ¼ cup sugar, 1 cup water, ¼ tsp lemon juice, ½ tsp cardamom powder, 2 apples, vanilla ice cream.
1. Make a smooth batter with sugar dissolved in warm water, maida, and oil. Add water until the batter reaches a pancake-batter like consistency.
2. Make the syrup with sugar, water, lemon juice, and cardamom powder. Boil for 8-10 minutes to get 1 thread consistency.
3. Peel and slice apples into thin rings and dip in the batter.
4. Deep fry until golden brown colour and dip it in the syrup.
5. Let it stay for a few seconds
6. Now, remove and place in a wire rack to remove excess syrup.
7. Cool and serve with vanilla ice cream.