Immunity Booster Raisin Peanut Laddoos
Raisin Peanut laddoo is not only a healthy dessert but also very filling. Raisins are dense sources of minerals like calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium, copper, fluoride, potassium, and zinc. Peanuts are good source of vitamin E, protein, and manganese. Say healthy snacking, say Raisin Peanut Laddoo.
Ingredients: ½ cup sweet raisins, 1 tsp ghee, 1 cup peanuts, ½ tsp green cardamom powder, freshly grated coconut
1. Take sweet raisins. Wash the raisins repeatedly to remove all artificial chemicals and pesticides. Drain and pat dry on a fresh kitchen towel.
2. Heat ghee and fry the raisins till they puff up slightly.
3. Take peanuts and dry roast them. Remove the skin and let it cool. Powder the fried peanuts.
4. Grind raisins with green cardamom powder to a very smooth texture. Do not add water, milk, or any such things.
5. Add the peanut powder and grind again.
6. Now mold the mixture into laddoos and roll it on freshly grated coconut.
You can keep these laddoos in an airtight container, store them in the refrigerator for a few days.