Incredibly Tasty Roti Noodles
Ok! Now here is a recipe that has been specially created for the fussy eaters. If you do not want to eat the chapatis then try this Roti Noodles. This is a unique, tasty and healthy way to make to make you fall in love with chapatis. As this is made out of Chapatis, the goodness of Wheat like Fiber & Carbohyderates are included. Try out...
To make Roti Noodles:
1. Make 4 Chapatis or Paratha the usual way with Whole Wheat flour and cut them into thin strips. Keep aside.
2. Thinly slice 2 Onions, 1 Carrot and 1 Capsicum. Finely chop 3-4 garlics.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and sauté garlic and onion. Add the vegetables and sauté.
4. Stir on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add ½ tsp Vinegar, ½ tsp Soya Sauce, 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup, ½ tsp Chilli Powder, ¼ tsp Chat Masala, Salt and Pepper.
6. Add the Roti/Chapati strips and mix well to coat them with Sauce.
Garnish with Spring Onion and serve.