Indian Masala Fried Eggs
As a parent, you always want to give healthy and nutritious food to your kid. It is possible that he gets fussy about food but vitamins are essential for his growth. Using Sundrop Superlite Advanced oil ensures that your kid gets at least 50% of his daily requirements of Vitamins A, D & E and keeps food less oily. Eggs also provide essential fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals.
Ingredients: 2 Eggs, 1 tsp garlic-ginger paste, 2 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves, ¼ tsp garam masala powder, 1 big onion finely chopped, salt to taste, Sundrop Oil.
Roast and Grind: ½ tsp fennel seeds, ½ tsp coriander seeds, 1 tsp whole peppercorns
1. Boil the eggs for 7-10 minutes on medium flame. Once the eggs cool, remove the egg shell.
2. Dry roast fennel seeds, coriander seeds and whole peppercorns until golden brown. Once it cools, powder it coarsely and set aside.
3. Cut the eggs vertically into two halves.
4. Heat Sundrop Superlite Advanced oil in a pan.
5. Add onion, garlic-ginger paste and fry till golden brown.
6. Add the masala mix and fry the masala for a minute.
7. Add salt and add very little water.
8. Gently place the long slit eggs in it.
9. Cover the utensil and cook for 2 minutes.
10. Toss the eggs around and fry for another minute. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Make this easy and healthy recipe and let your kid enjoy the flavorsome eggs.