Instant Egg Stir Fry
Eggs are a great super food for your kid. Here is a recipe for a quick, easy, and tasty egg stir fry.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp oil, 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tsp urad dal, some curry leaves, 1 tsp coriander powder, turmeric, a pinch of pepper powder, corriander leaves, salt, 4 boiled sliced eggs and ½ cup of water.
1. Heat oil, add mustard seeds,urad dal, and some curry leaves.
2. In a small bowl mix in corriander powder, turmeric, and a pinch of pepper powder. Add salt and ½ cup of water. Mix well.
3. Pour mixture over seasoning.
4. Cook till mixture is thick. Add eggs. Mix well.
5. Let it simmer until excess moisture is absorbed. Garnish with chopped corriander.
Serve with some plain rice or chapatti. Your Kids will love this nutritious dish.