Iron Rich Spinach Dosa
Spinach Dosa is a complete meal in itself and is loaded with the goodness of spinach, rice and dal. Spinach is an iron rich vegetable that is great for health.
Ingredients: 1 cup rice, ½ cup toor dal, 2 tbsp channa dal, 2 tbsp urad dal, 1 cup chopped spinach, ¼ tsp asafoetida, 1'' ginger piece, 1 tsp cumin seeds, salt, water, oil.
1. Soak rice, toor dal, channa dal, and urad dal for an hour.
2. Drain and grind into a course paste along with spinach, asafoetida, ginger, and cumin seeds.
3. Add salt to taste and enough water to get the right consistency. .
4. Heat a dosa tawa and pour ¼ a cup batter and spread to form dosa.
5. Sprinkle some oil and cook on both sides for 2 minutes till dosa is done.
Make a roll and gobble up the Spinach Dosa.