Kacche Kele ke Kofte
Raw bananas are rich in iron, Vitamin B5, fibre and potassium. It is easy to prepare and is absolutely delicious.
Ingredients: 3 large raw bananas, 1 ½ cups of water for pressure cooking, 10 cashews chopped, ½ tsp finely chopped ginger, 1 green chilli finely chopped, 1 tsp crushed peppercorns, ½ tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp finely chopped mint leaves, 2 tbsp arrowroot flour, salt, 2 tbsp oil.
1. Cook the raw bananas in a pressure cooker with water till they become soft. When the pressure lowers, remove the lid, peel the bananas and mash them in a bowl.
2. Add all the other ingredients into the bowl with the mashed bananas except oil. Mix well so that all the ingredients coat the bananas completely.
3. Now pinch out small balls from the mixture and flatten them with your hands to make patties.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry the patties till they are crisp and golden on all sides.
5. Remove from flame and serve with chutney or ketchup.
Quick and easy, you can make this healthy and yummy snack at home any time. So why not try it out today?