Kesar Pista Falooda
Pistachios, like most dry fruits, are loaded with essential nutrients that are required for the healthy growth of the body and mind. Pistachios are rich sources of fibre, B Vitamins, proteins, thiamine, phosphorus, manganese, copper, iron and magnesium. Kesar Pista Falooda is a simple recipe and is the most delicious way you can offer nourishment of pistachios.
Ingredients: 1 cup milk, 4 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp pistachios crushed, 25-30 saffron strands, 2 tsp sabja seeds pre-soaked in water, 3 tbsp cooked falooda sev, 4-6 scoops of vanilla icecream, 1 tbsp pistachios chopped, 5-6 cashews chopped, 2-3 glazed cherries.
1. Heat milk in a pan and dissolve the sugar in it.
2. Next add the pistachios and saffron strands and simmer it for some time. Switch off the flame and let it cool.
3. In a tall glass, add the pre-soaked sabja seeds, followed by a layer of falooda sev.
4. Add a few ice cubes, add half of the kesar pista milk into the glass, top it again with sabja seeds and falooda sev.
5. On the top place scoops of vanilla ice cream and garnish with chopped cashews and cherries.
Kesar Pista Falooda is ready! Surprise all by keeping a falooda ready for when all comes back home in the evening.