Maggi Masala Rice
Let’s face it, we all love Maggi but we do know that it is not exactly the healthiest food out there. What if we can make a healthy rice dish that tastes just like Maggi? Try this Maggi Masala Rice recipe that everyone is sure to love. With the rice & vegetables used in this recipe, you will have the benefit of fiber, vitamins, minerals & carbohydrates.
Ingredients: 1 tsp oil, ¼ tsp cumin seeds, 1 finely chopped small onion, 1 finely chopped tomato, 1 cup of chopped mixed vegetables (carrot, peas, sweet corn, broccoli, cauliflower), salt, pepper and maggi tastemaker, 1 cup cooked rice.
1. Heat oil and add cumin seeds.
2. When cumin seeds splutter, add onion.
3. Sauté for a few minutes and add tomato. Sauté’ for few more minutes.
4. Add mixed vegetables.
5. Add salt, pepper and maggi tastemaker. Stir.
6. Add little water and cook until the vegetables are tender.
7. Add cooked rice, mix well and serve.
Make this healthy and tasty Maggie Masala Rice for lunch today!