Do you want to learn a wonderful biryani recipe? We have a great one for you! Rice is a great source of carbohydrates, so make sure you have it regularly.
Ingredients: 1 cup basmati rice, 2 tablespoons ghee, 1 onion sliced, 1 tomato chopped, 1 teaspoon gingergarlic paste, ½ tablespoon chopped mint leaves, 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves, 2 cups water, salt to taste, ½ teaspoon cumin seeds, 1 inch cinnamon, 2 to 3 cloves, 2 green cardamoms, 1 bay leaf
1. Wash rice and soak in water for 30 minutes. Drain.
2. Heat ghee and add cumin seeds, cinnamon, cloves, green cardamoms, and bay leaf.
3. Add onions and saute. Add gingergarlic paste and stir.
4. Add tomatoes and sauté. Add mint and coriander leaves. Add 2 cups water and cover.
5. When the water starts boiling, add the rice and salt. Cover and cook on a low flame till the rice is cooked. Serve with a curry of your choice.
Isn’t it a yummy-sounding recipe? Go on – delight everyone today!