Ladies Finger Fry
You would surely require some marvelous recipes to keep interested. Lady Finger Fry is a superb dish which can be prepared easily at home. You can count it as a healthy recipe since the presence of lady finger provides Vitamin A, magnesium, potassium and Vitamin C. Moreover, this dish also consists of urad dal which is a rich source of iron, Vitamin B-6 and carbohydrates.
Ingredients: 250 gm ladies finger, 1 green chilli sliced, 1 large onion, 1 sprig curry leaves, garlic cloves, 1 tbsp urad dal, 1 tbsp chana dal, pinch of mustard, ½ tbsp cumin, red chili powder, fresh grated coconut, lemon juice and salt.
1. You need to wash the ladies finger and dry them by keeping them over a clean cloth.
2. Chop the ladies finger in thin circles.
3. Take a pan and heat oil. To this add cumin, mustard and dal, fry until the dry turns golden.
4. Now add curry leaves, chilies and garlic. Fry it for at least 1-2 minutes.
5. Next step is to fry onions.
6. Now, add ladies finger and pour some lemon juice.
7. You need to fry the content until the stickiness fades away.
8. Cover the pan and let the content cook until it goes soft.
Make the recipe today and see the smile.