Lasagna with Green Salad
Lasagna dishes are quite delicious, but the blend with a salad recipe is totally unbelievable. You would be pleased to taste this amazing Lasagna with Green Salad dish. The presence of veggies and other interesting ingredients add to offer a splendid taste. Carrot is present in the dish which adds Vitamin A, magnesium and Vitamin B-6. Moreover, cottage cheese is also there and is a good source of calcium, protein and Vitamin B-12.
Ingredients: 2 medium carrots, 1 medium bell pepper green, 2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tsp. salt, 4 oz. lasagna noodles dry, 3 oz. parmesan cheese, cooking spray, 2 cup spaghetti sauce, 4 cup shredded lettuce, 1 medium bell pepper, 2 medium apple, 4 tbsp. Italian salad dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Chop the green pepper, carrots as well as onion.
2. Take a skillet and spray using cooking spray. Heat oven medium flame to saute onion, carrots and bell pepper. Add the marinara sauce and stir well.
3. Take a separate to mix cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, eggs and salt.
4. Spread 1 cup of the sauce mixture into the bottom of a baking dish. Layer ½ each, lasagna noodles, sauce and cheese mix. Continue the layering and top it with the remaining cheese.
5. Cover it using a foil. Bake for at least 50 mins. Remove the foil and bake for another 10 mins.
6. Serve it using chopped apples, sliced pepper and lettuce.
Try this recipe today to please your taste buds.