Lemon and Coconut Barfi
Lemon and coconut barfi is refreshingly delightful. It is made using lemon juice and coconuts. Coconuts are rich in dietary fiber, manganese, copper, selenium, potassium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium and zinc, which makes it highly beneficial for health. Here’s how you can make lemon and coconut barfis at home easily.
Ingredients: 1 kg barfi, 50 gms dried apricot, 50 gms dried berries, 1 tbsp. coconut powder, 1 lemon, 1 tbsp. sugar, 100 gm Mascarpone cheese, 50 gm dry fruits, 50 gm walnuts.
1. In a bowl, smash the barfi and add the dried berries, coconut powder and mix well.
2. Bake at 180 degrees C, for about 12 minutes.
3. Remove and add sugar and lemon juice into this. Mix well.
4. Add the mascarpone cheese and mix well again.
5. Shape out barfis from this and garnish with cheese and dry fruits.
Interesting, isn’t it? Try making these barfis at home.