Lemon Pepper Fish
Fish is an excellent source of protein which most of us love to eat. You can prepare Lemon Pepper Fish at home without any hassle. It is a tangy and juicy dish that would be loved by all. Fish offers Vitamin B-12, Vitamin B-6, potassium and Vitamin C. Apart from this, peppercorn acts as a good source of iron, Vitamin K and fiber. This recipe suits perfect to be offered for lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: 500g fish, 1 tbsp. peppercorn, ½ tbsp. fennel seeds, 2 sprigs curry leaves, 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste, 2 tbsp. ghee, ½ tbsp. garam masala.
1. Marinate the fish using marination ingredients such as lemon juice, turmeric, red chili powder and salt.
2. Powder fennel seeds and peppercorn.
3. Now, you need to heat ghee in a wide pan.
4. Add ginger garlic paste along with chilies. Fry them well.
5. Now, spread the ghee well. Add fish pieces.
6. Fry the fish until both sides are evenly cooked.
7. To this sprinkle pepper and curry leaves.
8. Adjust salt if needed.
9. Now add garam masala powder and fry it for another minute.
Share the recipe among friends and family. Try it today!