Light and Fluffy Pressure Cooker Cake
A homemade cake is definitely more delicious and healthier than the cakes that are available in the market. You can easily make a cake at home, even if you do not have an oven. Besides being easy, this recipe allows you to make your cake with sweetened condensed milk which offers proteins, carbohydrates and nutrients such as calcium, magnesium and potassium.
Ingredients: 1 cup maida, ½ tsp baking powder, 1 tsp vanilla essence, ¼ cup salted butter, 3 tablespoons of sugar, half a cup of sweetened condensed milk, water and salt.
1. Take a bowl and mix maida and baking powder.
2. Take a pan and grease it with butter. In the pan, take butter, condensed milk, sugar and 1/3 cup of water. Heat the mixture on low flame till everything mixes evenly.
3. Now add the flour and baking powder mixture. Add water to make a batter with medium consistency. Add vanilla essence.
4. Place this batter in the greased pan and place it in a pressure cooker. Ensure you remove the gasket and whistle from the cooker.
5. Cook on low flame for 45 to 50 minutes.
Your cooker cake is ready. Simple and easy, cooker cake is a recipe you must try at home!