Lip-Smacking Tomato Soup For Your Darling
Tomatoes are an excellent source of vitamin A and C, so here is a yummy recipe for your sweetie pie perfect for any season.
Ingredients: Tomatoes-4 big ripe ones, water- as required, garlic- 2 cloves, butter-2tbsp, Onion(chopped)- 1 medium, fresh curry leaves- 5-6 leaves, white sugar-2tbsp, pepper- 1tbsp(optional), Salt as per taste, fresh coriander(chopped)-2tbsp, Corn flour -1/2 tbsp (optional)
1. Take a vessel and put tomatoes in it. Now pour enough water such that the tomatoes completely drown. Switch on the flame and blanch it.
2. If you are able to peel the outer layer of tomatoes easily, then tomatoes have been blanched well.
3. Now peel the outer layer of tomatoes and cut it into 4 pieces. Grind it properly using a mixer grinder.
4. Heat the butter in a saucepan over medium flame. Add curry leaves, garlic and onion to it and then stir fry for two minutes.
5. Add the tomato pulp, salt, sugar, and pepper to the above mixture.
6. Now add 1/2 cup of water, and let it come to boil.
7. Finally add corn flour mixed with 2 tbsp of water in soup.
8. Allow it to boil and once it becomes a little thick then switch off the flame.
Yummy soup is ready to serve.