Lovely Chickpeas Fritters
Chickpeas are loaded with proteins and are a source of 10 different vitamins. If you are bored of having the usual recipes with chickpeas then try these fritters. They are an amazing snack, which contain the goodness of eggs.
Ingredients: 1 cup of chickpeas, 1 tbsp oil, 1 chopped onion, salt, pepper, coriander leaves, 1 tsp curry powder, 2 eggs and bread crumbs.
1. Boil chickpeas, drain, mash, and keep aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil and fry 1 chopped onion.
3. Add salt, pepper, coriander leaves and curry powder to the mashed chickpeas and mix well.
4. Beat an egg and add to the chickpeas mixture along with the fried onions.
5. Make sausage shapes out of the chickpeas mixture.
6. Beat another egg and dip the fritters in the egg and roll these fritters in breadcrumbs.
7. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
8. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
Try these lovely fritters today and serve with favourite Sauce.