Lovely Egg Basket
We all know how important it is to make eggs a part of your child’s daily diet. So here is an interesting egg recipe that your child will love to eat.
Ingredients: 1 egg, a pinch of salt and pepper, a slice of whole wheat bread, butter, spinach leaf, 1 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese.
1. Beat an egg with a pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Take a slice of whole wheat bread and butter it in on one side.
3. Take a muffin cup and place the bread in it with the buttered side down. Press to fit well.
4. Take a spinach leaf and wash it well. Pat dry and place it on the bread.
5. Spoon in the egg into the bread in the muffin cup.
6. Sprinkle cheddar cheese.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees.
Let cool, remove from the muffin cup and serve with a little drop of ketchup on top.