Lovely Green Pea Idli with Strawberry Chutney
Nowadays all are choosy about food and unless the food looks good they are not even willing to give it a try. Here is recipe for lovely green idlis made with fibre rich and nutritious Rava and Green Peas.
To make Green Peas Idli with Strawberry Chutney:
1. Roast 2 cups of Semolina in a hot pan for 2 minutes.
2. Add ¾ cup coarsely ground Green Peas, 1 tbsp chopped Methi leaves, 2 tsp instant Oats, 2 tsp Ginger paste, 2 tsp Fruit salt and 2 tbsp Curd.
3. Set aside for 30-45 minutes.
4. Grease an idli mould and pour the batter in it.
5. Steam for 7-8 minutes.
6. To make Chutney grind 2 cups Curd, 1 cup chopped Strawberries, salt, pepper, 3 tsp honey and bunch of mint leaves. Mix well and pour in a bowl.
Green Peas Idli with lovely Strawberry Chutney will make a great evening snack !!!