Try out this Malayasian Paratha loaded with the goodness of Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Iron and potassium.
Ingredients : For dough: Maida– 1 cup, Salt – to taste, Hot water – As needed, Gingely/Sesame Oil – 1 tsp. For Filling: Grated carrot –1 cup, Grated cabbage – 1 cup, Grated Onion – 3/4 cup, Garlic flakes – 4 nos (Finely chopped), Ginger – 1 inch size (finely chopped), pepper powder – 1/2 tsp, Soya sauce – 1/4 tsp, Salt – to taste, Water – little to sprinkle, Oil – 1 tbsp
1. Knead the dough using Maida, salt, hot water and a tsp of oil and set aside.
2. Heat a kadai with oil and add the finely chopped ginger, garlic, grated onions and saute for a min.
3. Add the grated vegetables and fry for sometime till the raw smell leaves it. Now add the salt, pepper and soya sauce. Sprinkle some water and cook covered for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and keep aside.
4. Make balls from the dough, stuff with the veggie filling, and roll into parathas.
5. Cook on a tava with a little oil till golden brown. Serve with raita or pickle.
Try this recipe right away!