Mango Almond Smoothie
The mango is considered to be the king of fruits because of its taste, aroma and nutritional value. Mangoes are rich in potassium, dietary fiber, protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium and iron. Try this mango almond smoothie, which is really easy to prepare.
Ingredients: 3 mangoes, 15-18 almonds, 2-3 cardamoms, sugar, ice cubes, mint leaves for garnishing.
1. Rinse and peel the mangoes.
2. Crush the cardamoms and set aside.
3. Add the chopped mangoes, almonds, crushed cardamoms, sugar and ice in a mixer jar and blend into a smooth puree.
4. Pour the smoothie into tall glasses.
5. Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Perfect as an accompaniment with breakfast or as a refresher in the evenings.