Mango is considered to be the king of fruits not just because of its delightful taste but also because of its high nutritional value. Mangoes are a rich source of potassium, dietary fibre, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, iron, calcium and magnesium. Mango Falooda is a popular North Indian drink and is refreshing and healthy at the same time.
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons of sabja seeds, 3 tablespoons of cooked falooda sev, 3-4 tablespoons of rose syrup, ½ to 2/3 mango puree, 2 ½ cups of chilled milk, 1 tablespoon of chopped pistachios, 3-4 scoops of mango ice cream, 1 medium sized mango chopped, ice cubes, mango custard, mango jelly, tutti frutti.
1. Soak the sabja seeds in ¾ cup of water and let it rest for about half an hour. Strain and set aside.
2. Falooda sev is readily available in the market. Boil them in water till they are soft and glassy. Drain and set aside for cooling.
3. Take a tall glass and add the ingredients layer by layer.
4. Start with a tablespoon of rose syrup, then 2 tsp of sabja seeds.
5. Follow with 2-3 tsp of falooda sev topped with mango puree.
6. Add some more sabja seeds, add a little mango custard and mango jelly between the layers.
7. Top the falooda with mango ice cream and chopped pistachios and serve immediately.
So no more visits to ice cream parlours for mango falooda. Make this delicious and healthy mango falooda at home in no time!