Mango Ice Cream
Mangoes are no doubt absolutely delicious, but very few know about their nutritional value. Mangoes are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, magnesium, dietary fibre and potassium. Mango ice cream is sure to become your favourite, while it also provide with all the nutritional benefits that mangoes have to offer.
Ingredients: 2 ½ cups of cream, 1 cup mango puree, ½ cup sugar, honey, 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
1. In a bowl, mix the mango puree, vanilla extract and sugar and beat well to smoothen it.
2. Pour in a tray and refrigerate. Cover the bowl well.
3. When the ice cream is half-frozen, remove from the refrigerator and whip again for a minute.
4. Add the cream and whip again and pour the ice cream mix back into the tray.
5. Refrigerate. Then scoop out in an ice cream bowl, drizzle honey and serve.
With this recipe, you can easily make ice cream at home.