This masala pav brings with it the goodness of paneer or cottage cheese, which has a high content of protein, calcium, linoleic acid, Vitamin B12, phosphorus, riboflavin, Vitamin D, selenium and potassium.
Ingredients: ¼ cup crumbled paneer, ¼ cup chopped onions, ¼ cup chopped capsicum, 1 tomato finely chopped, ½ tsp pav bhaji masala, a pinch of turmeric powder, few coriander leaves, ½ tsp ginger garlic paste, oil, salt, pav buns.
1. Heat oil in a pan and add onions. Saute till they turn translucent.
2. Add the ginger garlic paste and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes, cook till they turn pulpy and add salt and the spice powders.
4. Toss in the chopped capsicum and cook till it turns soft. Add the crumbled paneer and mix well.
5. Cook for a couple of minutes, garnish with coriander leaves and set aside.
6. Place the filling within the pav buns and garnish with grated carrots and onions.
Use this recipe to make yummy masala pav today!