Matar Paneer Toast Sandwich
Matar Paneer Toast Sandwich is a delicious breakfast item that you can easily prepare at home. It is also highly nutritious as it is made using paneer, which is rich in protein, Vitamin B12, potassium, selenium, Vitamin D, riboflavin, calcium, phosphorus.
Ingredients: 1 ½ tbsp. butter, 1 onion finely chopped, 2 green chillies finely chopped, 1 tsp chopped ginger, ½ cup green peas boiled, 1 tsp. cumin powder, 1 tsp. coriander powder, ½ tsp black pepper powder, 3 tbsp. chopped coriander leaves, 1 tsp. chaat masala, 1 cup chopped paneer, salt, 10-12 brown bread slices, butter.
1. Heat butter in a pan and add the onions till they are translucent.
2. Next add the chopped green chillies, salt and boiled peas and stir for a couple of minutes.
3. Sprinkle all the spice powders and add the chopped coriander leaves.
4. Add the paneer cubes and cook for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle chaat masala on top and remove from flame. Set aside.
5. Place the filling in between two bread slices. Toast in a sandwich maker and remove when golden and crispy.
Matar Paneer Toast Sandwich is ready to serve with tomato ketchup!