Meethi Rice Recipe
You can prepare a delicious yet simple recipe using rice and meethi. This is a main course item which is very nutritious. The items required are chilli powder, mustard seeds, oil, water, salt, rice, chopped fenugreek and garlic cloves. You can also add green peas. The presence of rice makes this food item rich in starch.
1. The first step is to heat oil in a cooker. Add mustard and let it splutter.
2. You need to now add garlic and wait till it grows light brown.
3. Then add peas along with chilli powder. Fry the content for at least 4 minutes.
4. The next step is to add fenugreek leaves and 3 cups of water. Also, add salt.
5. Now add the washed rice and let the content heat in the pressure cooker. Wait for 2 whistles and serve the content when the steam is released.