Mexican Breakfast Pizza
You can surprise with a yummy pizza dish for breakfast. Mexican Breakfast Pizza can be managed at home using healthy ingredients. Chorizo is a prime ingredient which is rich in protein, Vitamin D and Vitamin B-12. Moreover, Mexican cheese is also present that offers calcium and carbohydrates.
Ingredients: 1 pound chorizo sausage, 10 ounce refrigerated pizza crust, 15 ounce jar nacho cheese sauce, 16 ounce package frozen hash brown potatoes, 6 eggs, ½ cup salsa, 1 tbsp. taco seasoning mix, 2 tbsp. butter, 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend.
1. You need to preheat the oven at 350 degrees. Grease the baking sheet.
2. Take a large skillet and place it over medium heat. Cook the sausage for at least 5 mins. Drain and discard the grease.
3. Next move is to spread the pizza crust dough onto the already set baking sheet.
4. Top the crust with a layer of nacho cheese sauce and brown potatoes. Now, sprinkle the chorizo over the potatoes.
5. You need to beat the eggs, taco seasoning and salsa together in a separate bowl.
6. Melt the butter in a skillet placed over medium heat. Add the egg mixture and cook until they are completely scrambled. Transfer it to a place and allow to cool.
7. Sprinkle the scrambled egg over the layer of chorizo and top with Mexican cheese blend. Bake the crust in the preheated oven until it grows brown.
Share the recipe among friends so that they can also treat all at home.