This recipe contains eggs that provide essential fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals, and Cheese - a rich source of calcium for building strong bones and proteins for strong muscles and tissues.
Ingredients: 5 eggs, 4 corn tortillas, ½ cup sliced onions, poblano peppers or normal green, red bell peppers, Sundrop Superlite Advanced oil, cheddar cheese, salsa, cilantro.
1. Saute the corn tortillas and chop it.
2. Add ½ a cup of sliced onions to it.
3. Roast poblano peppers with Sundrop Superlite oil.
4. Add this to the tortillas.
5. Now add 5 beaten eggs and stir.
6. Grate cheddar cheese.
7. Top the mixture with grated cheddar, salsa and cilantro.
8. You now have a great smelling skillet of Migas.
Make this easy dish and enjoy eating with your kid!