It is a quick recipe which can be had during lunch or dinner time. The presence of Moong daal adds a good level of calcium, magnesium, Vitamin B-6, protein, and iron. Millets being the prime ingredient acts as an excellent source of potassium, carbohydrates and dietary fiber.
Ingredients: 2 Tbsp. Moong daal, jeera, ½ cup millets, brown rice, cumin, curry leaves, 1/8 Tbsp. turmeric powder, ghee, salt, hing and cashew.
1. You need to first take a pressure cooker and heat it with ghee.
2. To this, add jeera, curry leaves, cumin and hing.
3. Now, you need to add moong daal and fry the content for a while.
4. Wash the millets and add it to the cooker.
5. The next step is to add rice along with 2 cups of water.
6. The final move is to add salt and close the cooker till 4 whistles. You can use cashews as a garnish.
Try this dish today!