Mineral Loaded Sweet Potato Fries
If you are looking for a healthier alternative to chips and fries then try these sweet potato fries. Sweet potatoes are filled with vitamins (A & C), minerals, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory nutrients that are lacking in white potatoes. Thus, they make a more nutritious snack then normal potato fries.
Ingredients: 1 medium sweet potato, salt, pepper, 1 tbsp grated cheese and an egg white.
1. Wash the potato thoroughly and dry it well.
2. Do not peel. Cut the sweet potato in the form of fingers.
3. Place the fingers in a baking sheet and sprinkle salt, pepper, and grated cheese. Toss well.
4. Spread the fingers evenly and brush with egg white.
5. Bake them for 15 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 220 degrees F.
6. Take them out and flip them over. Brush the other side with egg white and bake for 10 more minutes.
Serve with the favourite sauce.