Mini Carrot Coriander Idlis
Idlis as such make wonderful breakfast options. These steamed delights are quite often served with various types of chutney or a spicy mix lentil powder along with oil. Make sure you serve them along with 6 almonds and a glass of milk for a complete meal.
To make Mini Carrot Coriander Idlis
1) For Idli Batter: Idli rice – 1 cup, Urad dal – 1/3 cup, Salt – to taste.
2) Others: Carrot – 2, medium sized, peeled, finely grated, Onions – 1, medium sized, peeled, finely chopped, Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp, Red chili powder – ½ tsp, Dhaniya powder – ½ tsp, Salt – to taste.
3) Soak idli rice and urad dal separately for 3 to 4 hours after washing thoroughly in clean water.
4) Grind rice with water in a food processor or blender until it becomes smooth.
5) Grind urad dal with a little water. Add more water when required to make the batter fluffier.
6) Mix both the batters and season with salt to taste. Seasoning is Recommended for children usually above 1 year only.
Simple yet yummy, isn’t it! Try it and share with your friends