Mini Moong Chila
Strapped for time and do not have the energy to make something entirely different? Here is an interesting way to do just a little tweaking to your very own breakfast.
Ingredients: 2 tbsp yellow moong dal, 2 tbsp split green moong dal, 3 tbsp water, salt, a pinch of asafoetida, oil grated paneer, tomato ketchup.
1. Soak yellow moong dal and split green moong dal for 1 hour.
2. Blend in a mixer with water to form a smooth paste.
3. Add salt and a pinch of asafoetida.
4. Heat a flat tawa and spray some oil.
5. Spoon a little of the batter and spread it out to form a mini chila.
6. Spray some more oil and cook on both sides.
7. Top with grated paneer and serve with ketchup.
This is a great dish to serve as breakfast or evening snack.