Mix Dal Dosa
Make your dosas more nutritious with this recipe. The Mix Dal Dosa is a simple recipe which is highly nutritious because it is made using mixed lentils, which are a rich source of sodium, dietary fibre, carbohydrates, protein, Vitamin C, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium.
Ingredients: ½ cup mixed lentils, ½ cup water, 2 tbsp. rice flour, 1 tbsp. rava, 1 green chilli chopped, a pinch of hing, oil, salt.
1. Soak the lentils in water overnight. Next morning, drain them and grind them in a mixer along with water, rice flour, rava, green chillies, hing and salt.
2. Let the batter rest for about 15-20 minutes.
3. Heat a tawa, pour out the batter into a dosa and cook.
4. When the base turns crispy, drizzle oil on the sides and the top and flip.
5. Cook till both sides and done and remove from flame.
Serve with coconut chutney or sambar for breakfast!