Mixed Daal For You To Be Healthy
This is a simple main course recipe which does not require too much processing. You can prepare Mixed Daal using boiled green peas, yellow moong daal, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, tamarind and other ingredients. Moong daal is a good source of protein which makes this recipe healthy.
1. You need to heat oil in a kadhai. Add mustard and cumin seeds.
2. Let the seeds crackle and then add red chillies along with curry leaves and onions.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste and turmeric powder. Heat the content for 2 minutes.
4. Now you need to add green peas and channa daal. Cook for few minutes.
5. The next step is to add moong daal and cook for another 5 minutes. You now need to add tamarind water and cook for at least 3 minutes. Serve it hot.