Moong Daal Sheera
This is a perfect homemade delicacy which can be prepared using basis ingredients. The presence of moong daal adds to the protein content in this recipe.
Ingredients to make Moong Daal Sheera:
Ghee, yellow moong daal, milk, sugar, saffron, water, cardamom and almond slivers
Steps to make Moong Daal Sheera:
1. The first step is to soak the moong daal in warm water for at least 3 hours. Then blend the moong daal in a mixer so as to produce a coarse paste.
2. Remove the excess water from the paste and keep it aside.
3. Now you need to heat a pan and add ghee. Add the moong daal paste and heat it for 10 minutes.
4. Add ½ cup of water along with milk. Cook it on medium flame for 2 minutes.
5. Add sugar and mix it well. Then add saffron-water mixture along with almond slivers and cardamom powder.
Serve this sweet dish hot.