Mushroom Cream Soup
Mushrooms are rich in dietary fibre, Vitamin C, iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, as well as magnesium. You can use this recipe to prepare a delicious mushroom cream soup. You can be rest assured that you are getting all the nutrition that the body needs.
Ingredients: 250 gm of button mushrooms, 1 medium sized onion chopped, 2 garlic cloves, 1 bay leaf, a pinch of nutmeg, a cup of water, 1 cup milk, 6 tbsp cream, 1 tbsp aata, ½ tsp chopped parsley, 2 tbsp butter, crushed black pepper, salt.
1. Melt the butter and add the bay leaf for 5 minutes. Add the chopped onions and garlic.
2. Add chopped mushrooms and sauté well.
3. When the mushrooms become light brown and all water has evaporated, add flour and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Add crushed pepper followed by water and then milk.
5. Simmer till the gravy become thick.
6. Add cream, mix well and sprinkle nutmeg powder and stir.
Try this out today and treat your tummy!