Looking for an interesting cutlet recipe using mushrooms? This recipe is simple and easy to make and will provide all the nutritional benefits that mushrooms have to offer. Mushrooms are rich in potassium, dietary fibre, carbohydrates, Vitamin C, iron, Vitamin B6, magnesium etc.
Ingredients: 2 medium sized potatoes boiled and mashed, 2 tsp cooking oil, 1 small onion, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 2 ½ cups of white button mushrooms, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp chilli powder, ½ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp garam masala powder, 2 tbsp besan, 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, 2 tbsp rava, salt and oil.
1. Clean the mushrooms and chop them. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onions. Saute till they turn translucent.
3. Add ginger garlic paste and cook till the raw smell goes away. Add the mushrooms and cook till all the water evaporates from the mushrooms.
4. Add the spices and mix well. Season with salt and mix well.
5. Add besan and stir. Remove from flame and add coriander leaves.
6. Once the mixture has cooled, mix it with the mashed potatoes.
7. Make small patties, dip it in rawa and fry it in oil till all sides are crisp and golden.
Simple and quick, make sure you try out this recipe today!