On the lookout for a mushroom recipe? How about trying our unique recipe for Mushroom Dosa? Mushrooms are rich in protein and loads of vitamins.
Ingredients: Dosa Batter as needed, Oil as needed. For Mushroom Masala: Oil - 1 tsp, Garlic - 1 tbsp minced, Ginger - 1 tbsp minced, Onion - 1 large sliced thinly, Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp, Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp, Salt to taste, Tomato - 2 sliced thinly, Mushroom - 200 grams sliced, Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
1. Heat oil. Add ginger, garlic and onions and saute for 5 mins. Add salt and all the spice powders. Mix well.
2. Add mushrooms and toss well with the masala. Cook this for 10 mins till the mushrooms are cooked.
3. Add tomatoes and saute for a couple of mins. Add lemon juice and mix well.
4. Now take dosa batter and start making dosa. Drizzle some oil and use a spatula to smoothen the top. Let this cook for a min so the bottom gets slightly crispy.
5. Place some stuffing on one side, fold over and serve.
A mouth-watering preparation, isn’t it? You must try this right now!