Mushroom Fried Rice
Serve restaurant style Chinese food at home using this recipe. This fried rice recipe uses mushrooms, which are rich in potassium, dietary fiber, protein, Vitamin C, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium.
Ingredients: 1 cup of basmati rice, 250 gms of button mushrooms, 3 garlic cloves finely chopped, 1 medium onion finely chopped, ½ tbsp. finely chopped celery, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 3 tbsp oil, salt, and black pepper.
1. Rinse the rice and cook the rice with 5 cups of water until it is just done. Drain the rice in a strainer. Let the initial steam pass. Cover the colander and set the rice aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok and sauté the chopped garlic on high flame for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the onions and repeat the same procedure.
4. Now add the mushrooms and sauté. Cook till the mushrooms release all the water and turn brown.
5. Add the celery and stir fry for a minute.
6. Add soy sauce, black pepper and salt and mix well.
7. Add the rice and stir briskly for a couple of minutes.
8. Remove from the stove and serve with an Indo-Chinese dish.
With this recipe, you can easily cook this delicious dish for lunch or dinner. So how about giving it a try today?