Mushroom Pepper Fry
Mushrooms are a great source of potassium, protein and Vitamin B6, which are essential for the healthy development. Use this recipe to prepare a delicious meal.
Ingredients: 1 ¼ cup of sliced mushrooms, 1 onion thinly sliced, 1-2 green chillies deseeded and chopped, ½ cup capsicum julienned, 1 tsp pepper corn, ½ tsp saunf, ½ tsp cumin, 2 garlic cloves chopped, 1 sprig curry leaves, ¾ cup chopped tomatoes pureed, salt, oil.
1. Grind pepper and sauf together and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and sauté the cumin seeds and garlic for a few minutes.
3. Pour the tomato puree and cook till the gravy thickens
4. Next, add the capsicum, onions and chillies and cook on medium flame till the onions lose their raw smell.
5. Toss in the mushrooms, cook for 2-3 minutes and sprinkle the crushed sauf and pepper powder
6. Stir well. Cover the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add salt, curry leaves and serve.
Make this delicious sandwich using this yummy mushroom pepper fry today!