Mushroom is a good source of Vitamin B-6, Vitamin-C, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium and Dietary fiber. You can prepare a wonderful dish using this ingredient that would be admired by all. Mushroom sandwiches are easy-to-make that makes it a popular recipe among mothers. The dish also consists of whole wheat bread which offers Carbohydrates, Iron and Calcium.
Ingredients: 2 slices of brown bread, 1 Tbsp. butter, 1 Tbsp. olive oil, 2 chopped garlic cloves, 1 chopped onion, 1 cup sliced mushrooms, salt, cheese and herbs.
1. You need to spread butter over the bread and toast it until it acquires a golden color.
2. Now, heat a pan and add oil. Add garlic and onions until it turns golden.
3. To the pan add mushrooms and sprinkle a pinch of salt.
4. The next step is to spread the content over the bread slices with the addition of a butter layer. Cover the base with another slice.
5. Cut the sandwich into two halves and serve hot.
Try this recipe today!