Mushroom Spaghetti is a classic recipe which would be happily savored by your toddler. The ingredients involved in the preparation of this recipe are quite healthy making it a suitable food item for your growing baby. Mushroom is an active source of nutrients such as Vitamin B-6, Vitamin D, Iron and Vitamin C. Whole wheat spaghetti adds magnesium, carbohydrates and iron. You can offer this dish to your baby during lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: 250gm button mushrooms (chopped), 250gm semolina spaghetti, 1 chopped onion, 2 garlic cloves, 4 medium sized tomatoes (pureed), ½ Tbsp. vinegar, ½ cup chili flakes, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, salt and black pepper powder.
1. You need to first cook the pasta in boiling water by adding a small amount of salt.
2. Strain and stir oil in the pasta.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add garlic and onion.
4. Saute the content for 2 minutes and then add mushrooms.
5. Wait till the mushrooms shrink and become light brown.
6. To the pan add tomato puree and stir for another 3 minutes.
7. Add vinegar and cook further.
8. The next step is to add chili flakes, salt and pepper. Stir the sauce well.
9. The final stage is to add spaghetti and toss the content firmly.
This recipe should be tried today for making your baby’s diet interesting.