Must Try Homemade Roti Pizza!
If you haven’t made it yet, then let me tell you that you are really missing something that is incredibly tasty and healthy. Once you start making Roti pizza your life will be so much easier as this is one food that you will want to have anytime and every time. Rotis or Chapatis are usually made from Whole Wheat flour which is rich in Protiens, Fiber. Vegetables added to this Pizza makes it even more nutritious and fun to eat.
To make Homemade Roti Pizza:
1. Take 4 Rotis/Chapatis and keep aside.
2. Mix together chopped 2 Onions, 1 Capsicum, 1 Tomato, ¼ cup boiled Sweet Peas, Salt to taste, Black Pepper, ¼ tsp Chat Masala and ½ tsp Oregano.
3. Apply 1 tbsp Cheese spread and 1 tbsp pizza sauce on each Roti and spread the vegetable mixture.
4. Spread a layer of grated pizza cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 7-8 minutes.
5. Cut into pizza slices and serve.
You can make these Roti Pizzas for lunch, dinner or even snacks!!!