Nachos with Sweetcorn Salsa
Rich in Vitamin C, fibre, potassium and magnesium, sweet corn also has protein and carbohydrate that gives strength and stamina. It is also a sweet tasting food. Here is a recipe for Sweet Corn Salsa that goes great with the packages nachos.
To make Sweet Corn Salsa:
1. Wash, deseed and dice ½ red pepper.
2. Wash, peel and cube 1 cucumber.
3. Wash and chop 1 tomato.
4. Boil ½ cup sweet corn, drain and cool.
5. Peel and chop ½ onion.
6. Mix together the onion, red pepper, cucumber, sweet corn, 1 tbsp cooking oil, ½ tbsp. vinegar, ¼ tsp English Mustard powder, ½ tsp sugar and ¼ tsp pepper powder.
7. Toss well and serve with nachos. This will be a great evening snack for the whole family.