Nashpati Ki Sabji
Pears are delicious when eaten as they are, but this lovely fruit can also be cooked into a delicious dish. Pears are packed with antioxidants as well as Vitamin C and Potassium.
Ingredients: 2 pears, Salt to taste, 1 Pinch turmeric powder, 1 Pinch black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1/4 teaspoon coriander seeds, 1 teaspoon mustard oil, 1/4 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, Sugar to taste
1. Peel and cut pears into small slices.
2. Heat mustard oil in a pan.
3. Add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, black pepper, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste. Saute till brown.
4. Now add slices of pear and salt to taste.
5. Cook on a slow flame for 20 minutes.
6. Add a little sugar, adjust taste and serve.
Doesn’t this recipe look tempting? Think how much more tempting the actual dish will be! So try it today!